1. Is my eyeliner the same on both eyes? I’m sure the flick on the left eye is bigger…?
2. My jeans feel tighter. Crap… Have I put on weight? Where are my scales?
3. Why won’t my hair grow faster?
4. I wonder if I’d look good with my lip pierced again…?
5. Why can’t I have long, beautiful hair like THAT girl. (*Normally accompanied by creeper-style staring)
6. I shouldn’t have a Gregg’s chicken bake for lunch.
7. I really wish I hadn’t eaten that Gregg’s chicken bake AND a sausage roll for lunch.
8. I really want a bulldog puppy.
9. I should probably tidy my room up. I live like a skank. I’ll do it later.
10. Oh crap! If I’m wearing a skirt later, I’ll need to shave my legs. Do I even have razors? Should I buy more? How much money do I have left in the bank?
11. My boob feels funny. Do I have cancer? (*Normally in the shower when doing boob-checks)
12. Nope, false alarm. It was a biscuit crumb, not a cancerous lump. I’ll just wash that down the drain and pretend that didn’t happen.
13. People really piss me off.
14. Honestly… How many times do I need to explain the same thing to someone over and over again whilst they still don’t understand it before I can finally accept there is no helping some people and just walk away?
15. Do I want a baby?
16. Why don’t I have a boyfriend?
17. Why can’t I manage my money like the sensible people do?
18. Oh. I still can’t afford a new pair of Christian Louboutin’s today 🙁
19. My life should be so much better than what it is right now.
20. Another baby announcement on Facebook… Why haven’t I had a baby yet?
21. Maybe I should dye my hair pink today?